Millions of people across the world are starting or trying to footholds for a small business. I am guessing that you are one of them. And because there are so many new businesses, as well as all of the established ones already there, the internet is becoming a very crowded place.
Your biggest competitors know how to design and build their website to maximise online customers coming to their business. You probably thought that you had no choice but to learn this too. While it is a good idea to get at least some understanding of the basics of how the language that creates your site can bring people to it, you do not need to be a master. You just need to hire someone who is.
Services like iHTML Vault use their knowledge of computer programming, web design and online marketing techniques such as SEO to create a website for you. There are two aspects to this; getting people to your site, and getting them to stay on your site (and usually spend money).
SEO is important in marketing your site. Your site is more likely appear highly ranked on search engines and get people coming to it through the following techniques:
- Put keywords in your title, headers, text and throughout your programming code that are the most likely words a person would search for to find you or someone like you.
- Hide them in more places, like in the titles of images embedded in your page.
- Use a title and meta description that are clear, memorable and contain keywords.
- Get other websites to link to your page. The more links, the higher you are in SEO.
- Make sure your HTML code works with all the major browsers, and once customers click on it, will appear in all its design glory.
Ok, so iHTML Vault have built your site to get customers here, now how do we make them stay?
- Design your website to be clean, clear and bold. Make it easy to read and kind on the senses; not too confused or busy. Use large simple font, and don’t change font too many times.
- Use space well to enable your content to shine. Again this makes it easy to read and absorb.
- Use one or two bold, memorable colors. Don’t use too many colors, or confusing background/text combinations that are hard to read.
- Keep your pages short. Don’t try to do too much on a page, it is better to create another page.
- Use hyperlinks in your pages, especially on your home page to connect your reader to your other pages. Make your website easy to navigate and encourage readers to read further.
- Don’t overload your reader with in depth information on your home page, this will bog them down and they will leave again.
- Use HTML to make your website load as quickly as possible, again or else they will leave again.
And this just touches the surface of how iHTML Vaultcan help your business to enhance its online presence and convert this into real life customers. You can focus then on the direct customer service and leave the coding up to the experts.